Studio Zen - PRICE LIST

Filinvest : Studio Zen For Sale
Unit Type For Sale Price Area(sq.m.) Notes
1 Bedroom ₱ 3,000,000 24 sqm
Studio ₱ 2,300,000 18 sqm
Payment Options
Payment Scheme Term Notes
Option 1: Spot Cash
Spot Cash with 10% Discount from Total List Price
 
Option 2: 20 / 80
20 % Downpayment payable over 18 months
80% Balance payable through In-House Financing or Bank Financing
 


If you are a parent who desire to grant your child’s independence while studying in Metro Manila, look no further. Studio Zen is here to help you materialize that wish. Security and convenience are two major concerns that block parents from deciding to grant their children’s wishes to be fully independent. At Studio Zen, security and safety is always a top priority, thus the entire premises is secured 24/7. 

Purchasing a unit at Studio Zen is not really too hard because of so many payment options available. Some of these options are: 

For the first option, you may purchase a unit on spot cash basis. You get a nice 10% discount from the total contract price. 

For the second option, all you need to do is to settle the 20% initial required payment within a year and a half (18 months) and the remaining 80% can be settled through an in-house financing or you may also opt for a Bank Financing. 

We are a team of professional realtors whose years of experience in dealing with real property is too long. Through the ups and downs of the business in the country, our team has witnessed and survived them. We earned our credibility and strength from all of those experiences. As licensed professionals, we are here to ensure that your business interests are fully protected and well represented. As seasoned realtors, whether you’re a new buyer or not, we will extend all the necessary help that you need to make sure that your purchase is realized. 

Studio Zen is currently offering 1 Bedroom and Studio Type units. 1 Bedroom units have 24 square meter floor, costs at Php 3, 000, 000 while the Studio type units have 18 square meters floor area. 

We have standby agents round the clock ready to answer your queries. Simply hit the chat button below and we will be right there, right away to help you with anything relative to your unit purchase. 
 

Studio Zen Location
Studio Zen - Photo Gallery
Studio Zen Amenities
Studio Zen Contact Us
Studio ZenHome